Sunday 13 April 2008

Favourite Website

How did I met my favourite website? I guess it was "one time, in band camp..." haha noup, just a joke. Let me think.. I'm not from those guys who enjoy spending a lot of time surfing different websites and stuff. But if I had to specify my favourite website I'll name two. My e-mail and Emol. I normally check my e-mail to see if there is something new, and then I check the news to see what is happening in the world. But, to be honest, emol is not the best way to read the news. It is much better to take the real "El Mercurio" and read it. When I'm bored, I also read Lun , and there I read all the crap the TV showed the day before. As an Information media, it sucks, but really, the worst newspaper I've ever seen and read. It is a Gossip newspaper (and website by the way). Luckily, to save some money, you can find in these websites the complete electronic version of the papers online.
Another website that I like, but I am not really a fun of it, is Youtube. This site is the best one to Procrastinate. If you don't really understand what this word means, please visit this link, I'm sure you'll feel familiar whit it. Check it an comment here if you are a preocrastinater or not.
bye bye

3 comments:

Monse said...

I love procrastinating! I am also procrastinating right now! hahaha.

Releone said...

Hi:

The emol is a nice web site, whit latercera.cl are the best news site in the chilean web.

And Youtube, the future of the tv, every day i search for videos of sports or a little pieces from movies.

Greetings

SEBOB said...

JAJAJA... same as "la socia" lacra boy... only procastinating jajajajajjajajajajajja

cheers rucio

PD: ( what a deep post!)