Sunday 20 April 2008

BBC initiative

Last semester, when I was in Germany, I met a mexican whose german was very good. But really good. He surprised me when he spoke. I asked him and he told me he learnt in a website, an online course. I didn't realise before that this kind of courses exist, and even less, that with such courses you would be able to speak so well a foreign language.
Then I said, I'll do the same thing!! ... of course I didn't, but I joined this grate course with an awesome teacher, Simon, do you know him? :P ... where was I? Well, I think these sites are very usefull if you want to learn by yourself. I acces to the "phrasals" link. In that section you hear/read a sentence, where appears a new vocabulary or "phrasals"(expressions). Then I went to a Listening section.
I like the initiative, but I would make it a little more atractive, I mean the website. I found it boring. Usefull but boring.

No comments: